Heath books for the holidays

Chuck Penson wa7zze at JUNO.COM
Wed Dec 1 21:07:03 EST 1999

What with the holidays and all I thought I should mention that "Heathkit:
A Guide to the Amateur Radio products would be a nice gift for someone on
your list -- perhaps yourself.

I have a number of signed copies for sale here at the QTH.  They are $27
shipped.
You can see the book and read a review on my web page:

http://comped.sci.mus.mn.us/heathkit.html

If you are interested my address is:

Chuck Penson / WA7ZZE
4310 North Old Ranch Road
Tucson AZ 85743

Also, don't forget Terry Purdue's "Heath Nostalgia". Wonderful stories
from those who worked for Heath and a bunch of great "insider" photos.
Sorry, I don't have Terry's e-mail address, but her is here on the list.

Cheers,

Chuck / WA7ZZE

Sponsored by the City of Tempe

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov