IBM ThinkPad Car Battery Adapters series 700/7000

Joseph Dube kk4tr at WEBTV.NET
Fri Dec 3 20:35:56 EST 1999

This is a relisting of my original message because it was pointed out
that most of my messages were coming through as attachments. This was an
error on my part I'll try to remember to turn my backgound off before I
send any future messages!!

Hello All!
I know that this listing I am going to make ma probably be in wrong
forum but it was too good a deal to pass up with the other members of
the group!
I have a couple of  IBM ThinkPad Car Battery Adapters series 700/7000
still in unopened boxes. These adapters are used when alternative
sources of power are used with your IBM computer (car batteries,mobile
in the car etc). They can also be used with earlier and later models
(pre /post 700 series)by simply changing the plug that goes into the
computer to a coaxial type whiich are available locally . On the one end
is a cigarette lighter adapter plug,then the regulating unit,then a
ferrite bead and finally plug to the computer. This is where the coaxial
plug is installed  for the newer computers. The price is $20 plus $5
shipping for each unit . Thanks for the space on the reflector.

Joe KK4TR
Tampa,Fl.

Sponsored by the City of Tempe

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov