Last estate sale posting-updated

Wally Gibbons rockwall at SOURCEONEINTERNET.COM
Mon Dec 6 14:28:25 EST 1999

Estate Items for sale:
Last posting on this. If you need marauder parts, I'll part that out as
interest in buying appears to be zero.

Shipping not included on any items unless stated.
I've tried to be fair to the estate and priced items
at what I believed they are worth. If I'm
way off base, I'm willing to discuss and optimize.

V7-A VTVM with leads. Nicely put together. A small amount of corrosion
on C cell contact spring. Excellent condition.
Whoever wired this did a super job. Looks very good. $20.00, shipped.

Marauder SSB transmitter. Restorable. Non-Heath cabinet. Fan added over
PA stage.
Dial cord broken/missing. All crystals/tubes/knobs present. Dirty inside

but will clean nicely. $125.00 or will part out if someone needs
something.

Heath HD-1250 Grid Dip Meter. With manual. Works great.
With case, and all coils. Some paint chips on sides where battery access

is. $50.00 shipped.

Thanks,

Wally Gibbons
rockwall at sourceoneinternet.com