Pictures and Posts

Daniel T Ruth heathkit at JUNO.COM
Mon Dec 13 10:18:59 EST 1999

On Mon, 13 Dec 1999 02:50:16 +0000 Steve Harrison <ko0u at OS.COM> writes:

>Attachments also will not  be passed through the JUNO servers and
perhaps others.

I just wanted to make "one small refinement" to the good information that
Steve has posted here.  (And also to expose what appears to be a little
known fact about JUNO).

If you subscribe to JUNO GOLD (as I do - at extra cost), JUNO WILL ACCEPT
ATTACHMENTS.   I believe I'm paying about $3.95/month for this
capability.

I still concur with Steve that attachments should NOT be included in
these posts, but I couldn't resist the opportunity to let existing JUNO
subscribers to this list know that THEY CAN RECEIVE ATTACHMENTS THROUGH
J U N O  if they want to pay for that ability.

(This post is meant to be of a helpful informational nature; I do not
hold JUNO stock!).

Merry Christmas / Froehliche Weinachten / etc. etc. etc.
Danny Ruth  W3ZF  heathkit at juno.com

P.S.  Meanwhile, does anybody have a MR-1 for sale?  Santa hasn't been
able to locate one for me yet . .

Sponsored by the City of Tempe

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov