WD-40 and CRC 2-26 cleaners

Edward Swynar VE3 CUI gswynar at DURHAM.NET
Tue Dec 14 05:37:05 EST 1999

Wayne et al...

If you know Yaesu radios, you're probably aware of the nasty "...infant
mortality" rate of the internal relays within the FT-102 transceiver...

I recall awhile back when a local VE3 "...OT" showed me his '102---never a
problem, because he'd spray WD-40 on all of his relay contacts every 5
years, or so...the proof is in the pudding!

~73~ Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov