Cleaning Supplies

Bruce Shaw Kg4Dzu bruceshaw at JUNO.COM
Wed Dec 15 19:34:17 EST 1999

I work in the chemical industry.  Most chemical companies use 99%
isopropanol and many will sell in by the gallon.  Look in the yellow
pages under chemicals- manufacturers and distributors. Many of these
companies will also sell denatured alcohol at a lot less than pharmacy
prices.

Bruce Shaw
kg4dzu

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov