cleaning the boards

charles w. morehouse cwmorehouse at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Thu Dec 16 02:13:15 EST 1999

Hi Kevin,
Was going to reply but George said it all. Also went to NASA soldering
school as I retired from the space center. They used to use 200 proof
medicinal alcohol. Was great for the christmas parties but the EPA
banned
it. So now buy isopropyl alcohol, anhydrous U.S.P. not less than 99%
from a small local pharmacy. Is hard to find as the big chains don't
carry. Don't use the rubbing stuff as it leaves a mess. Good luck, happy
holidays and 73.
Wayne;
W4GBW

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov