hw-101 cw

John Campbell r3campbell at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Dec 17 14:38:22 EST 1999

I am not totally familiar with the hw-101, but I had an identical problem
with my sb-401. If v-15 is the relay driver tube, make sure to check the
resistance of all associated resistors with an accurate dvm. It might be
necessary to disconnect one end of some of the resistors before measuring to
ensure accuracy. Also check any capacitors associated with the relay driver
circuit for leakage as well. The problem on my sb-101 turned out to be a
resistor with increased value in one of the bias voltage dividers.

             Good luck.........John <<w8jnc>>

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov