SB301 Receiver

Ed Richards k6uuz at JUNO.COM
Sat Dec 18 07:35:34 EST 1999

Gene;
I have had similar problems . Unless the detent is worn out, it can be
the wafers not being aligned to the detent. Loosen the two nuts at the
end of the two long screws and turn each wafer as far as you can to
center the contacts. Sometimes you have to put a little twist on the
screws at the end to rotate all the wafers a little. Then re tighten the
nuts. Works for me.
Ed Richards

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov