Apache dial drum

charles w. morehouse cwmorehouse at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Tue Dec 21 08:44:31 EST 1999

Hi John,
Have two Apache's and a Mohawk with same problem. Not supposed to say
this but check with Lynn Brock. He has a line on someone who may
replicate those dials. You probably won't find another. Good luck, happy
holiday and 73.
Wayne;
W4GBW

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov