Thanks For All Your Suggestions!

Christopher (Chris) Boone Cboone at EARTHLINK.NET
Tue Dec 21 20:42:09 EST 1999

Renee,
if Carl is subscribed to this remailer, he'll read the posted msgs
you have sent!!..so dont be tooo surprised if he guesses what the
presents are :)

Ahh but its grand to see a ham's wife actually seeking RADIO GEEKs
(uhhh fellow hams ;) advice on what to get him..if only the rest of us
would have the same luxury!

Merry Christmas
Chris
WB5ITT
Chief Egr
KDMX Mix 102.9/KEGL 97.1 the Eagle
Dallas

Carl & Renee Miller wrote:

> Hi! Thanks for all your suggestions on what to get my husband (KA5KAB) for
> Christmas. He is going to have a good Christmas, and he'll think I thought
> of it all my myself....ehehehhe I'll tell him after Christmas about my
> asking for help.
>         Thanks again,
>                 Renee
>                   rmiller at registerednurses.com