UPS Screw Job Resolved

Joe joeamp at MINDSPRING.COM
Thu Dec 23 13:30:06 EST 1999

The characters agreed to pay the to date insured value of the 1968 Les Paul gold-top guitar and anvil case that *disappeared* 90 days ago..
*Simply* they had wanted to replace it  with a *nice new* (non vintage multi-joined, wet-wood  junk) $1500 Nashville Gibson ......LOL :) :)
"THAT HAS NOW BEEN QUICKLY RESOLVED".
After calling the bank I allowed them to enter my house and remove the equipment to deliver overnight to the family's children in need of the PC.

It looks to me UPS hires, fires, rehires every X amount of hours / days (any jerks of the street that can pass a brief physical and urine diabetic test) this tactic also prevents new union members here in New York.

Put the guitar insurance money in the bank for the summer, for a boat engine and new computer.

Oh s*it the doorbell and sound of a truck taking off again !
MAYBE SANTA AGAIN ?

Merry Christmas, Seasons Greetings, Happy New Year everyone !
Joe