Sell / Trade:

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Thu Dec 23 19:40:22 EST 1999

In order to get a "new" meter for my DX-100, I had to
buy a large lot of DX-100 parts.  Thus, I have the
following for sale or trade.  Because of the unusual
nature of these parts, I hate to try and put a dollar
value on them.  Frankly, would rather trade.

Final amplifier assembly:  Consistes of the metal
shield/bracket on which are mounted the tube sockets
for the 6146(s).  Has feed through, 7 capacitors, all
of the #14 guage wire.  The plating on the bracket is
in excellent shape.

Final tank coils:  The 80 through 15 meter plus the 10
meter small coil.  Excellent condition.

160 meter loading coil:  Excellent condition.

Driver plate coil:  The one on the bakelite form.
Excellent condition.

Phone / CW switch:  Excellent condition.

Meter switch:  Good condition.

VFO switch activator:  The one on the VFO switch.
Very good condition.

Xtal / VFO switch assembly:  Includes bracket, inner
shaft for drive control, coupling to drive
potentiometer, and plated metal mounting bracket.
Very good condition.  Plating on bracket excellent.

Driver variable capacitor:  Very good condition.

Several of the r.f. chokes (air wound) that go to the
accessory socket on the back panel.  Good condition.

Driver control potentiometer:  Good condition.

"Low" voltage filter choke:  This is the one that
comes off of the 5V4 (mounts on the underside of the
chassis).  Very good condition.

Have three shaft extensions with couplings attached
(no panel bushings):  Various lengths, good condition.

I need the green plastic VFO plate with the "slot" and
the brackets that hold this in place.  Same one was
used on the VF-1.

Also need the gray plastic knob that goes on the
Xtal/VFO switch.  Have the "red" inner knob.

Trade for ???  I don't really need much of anything,
but if things are "interesting" I'll trade!
Accessories, crystal microphone (high impedance, good
output - not mobile type), maybe even several items
for a small receiver, what-ever!

Glen, K9STH

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov