a little help

Ray Friess rayfri at INQUO.NET
Fri Dec 24 22:54:04 EST 1999

Mike:  I pulled out the manual for the HW12  the 80 meter version
which I have.  If the layout and circuit is about the same for all three
versions of the HW's (and I assume it is with the expection of the
tuned circuits for the different bands) then yes, that socket is most
likely for a calibrator.  That's what my manual says.  It's in the rear
corner and there is a bifilar choke near it too.
     Ray  WA7ITZ

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov