Fw: Items for sale, continued

Press Jones n8ug at JUNO.COM
Mon Feb 8 14:44:18 EST 1999

From: n8ug at juno.com
To: heath at listserv.tempe.gov
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 12:38:42 -0500
Subject: Items for sale, continued

Here is the 2/8/99 update on the bids for the items posted for sale on
2/4.
This will be the last post for bids.
I will attach the list of items at the end of this missive, in case
anyone needs it.
Thanks again - will try to wrap this up tomorrow.
Press Jones, N8UG

My thanks to all of you for your interest in my items, and due to the
large number of queries, it looks like an auction, more or less.
To be fair, I will send this mail to each of you who replied, personally,
plus one to the reflector. I'll do the same next week, Monday, so's not
to drag it out, and notify re: accepted bids personally only, on Tuesday,
the 9th(Feb).

To date:

SB303, 401, 614, 634,600 - $425 (all)
SB303,401,230,614,634,600,HD1410,HM2102,IP2710,IP5220,
AA1214- $650(all)
HD1410-$40
SB303,401-$175
The stereo group $200
SB634 $50
SB401,.600,1410(all) $200
The HF group $500
IM5218 - $20
IM28 - $25
IP5220 - $40
IP2710 - #35
HM2102 - $35
IM103 - $15
SB 230 - $200
Dynascan 1474 Scope - $30
Lampkin Comm. Serv. Mon - $30

Several queries on details of the scope, Lampkin, and UG677 answered
personally -

To all of those asking me "How Much?" - I haven't followed the market on
Heath and its history, so I feel that you folks on the reflector set the
price as well as anyone. Make me an offer, and if we're both happy with
it, fine - if not , also fine!
I do know that I have no plans to keep the stuff, but I'd be stupid to
leave it to my non-ham heirs!

Press Jones, N8UG,
2/4 list copy:
Heath gear for sale:
These items were packed up carefully for a move back in 1982, and
most have never been unpacked. It is in excellent condition as far as
appearance is concerned, and most of the instruments have been used
since, so I know that they all work fine. Exceptions to the level of
appearance or quality are noted.
The HF gear all was in operation up to 1982, but none of it since,
unless noted. It has all been stored high and dry, well packed and
protected, so it should all be OK, other than what might occur from lack
of use.
All manuals are present. I built it all and used it until I moved south,
and have never had the time or place to set it all up again. Now, as I
retire, I operate mobile when I have time, and the old "green
machines" don't fit in the pickup cab!
Selling all or part  - all offers considered.
73,
Press Jones, N8UG  <n8ug at juno.com>

HF station, w/cables, etc:
SB 303
SB401
SB230 (less than 10 hours of operation)
SB614
SB634
SB600
HD1410 Keyer
HM2102 VHF pwr/swr meter

Shop equipment - limited use over last 15+ years:
IP2710 Power supply
IP5220 Variable AC Supply
IM 28 VTVM - Has a problem - prob tube.
IM 5218 VTVM
IM5238 Voltmeter
IM103 AC Voltage monitor - need calibration
IT 12 Signal tracer
IG 5218 Sine square Audio generator
EIA 4.6 Freq Counter
IB102 Scaler

Stereo system:
AJ1214 tuner
AA1214 amp
2- AS 1042 Speakers
Unbuilt AA1214

GD 1003 Air purifier w/ extra new carbon filter.

Also, non Heath - Dynascan 520B Transistor Checker
Dynascan1474 - 30 MHz Scope,
Lampkin 107C Service Monitor
Sencore FC51 1GHz counter,
UG 677/U Sweep Generator.