SEXTANT Magazine

Wes Matchett wes at AUGUSTSCHELL.COM
Thu Feb 18 14:34:43 EST 1999

This sparked a memory and I dug into my local archives.  _smile_

I found one issue of Sextant: Issue #2, Summer 1982. (there may be more
around - can't find them right now, I guess my filing systems not what
it could be - should I implement dewey-decimal?)

I also found 11 issues of >CHUG, the monthly publication for Capital
Heath Users' Group.

These are of no use to me anymore. Anyone interested?

-Wes