F/S HW-17

MICHAEL J WAGNER MIWAG at PRODIGY.NET
Thu Feb 25 17:48:36 EST 1999

I have an HW-17 for sale. Picked this unit up about four or five months ago. Fired it up right after purchasing it and it worked ok. ApproX 50 watts to the Dummy Load on all three bands. Due to work schedule I havn't been able to do anything else with it. Am moving into a Condo in a couple months, so I won't be able to operate it, It's quite clean, I hate doing this 1-10 scale thing, but I guess I'd have to say it's about an 8 1/2. Have copy of manual and will throw in a couple 40 meter crystals. Would like to get $75.00 + shipping from Michigan. will give a monet back guarantee (less shipping( if you are unhappy with it. Thanks.
Mike K8SWL