FS Jennings V. Cap and or 4CX1500B

Clarence L. Cooper cei at NWARK.COM
Thu Feb 25 20:39:11 EST 1999

HI All

My Name is Coop call K0LVR.  Have been a Ham for about (would you believe) 40 years. Have been inactive for the past 15 or so.

I have a 75A2 and a DX-60 that I want to put on CW but no key. So I will sell or trade, for a Vibroplex bug (prefer deluxe), the following.

I Have a Jennings Vacuum Variable Cap. UC5XF-2000  2000uF at 10000V  with mounting brackets and installed shaft vary good condition.  Have seen one advertise for about 400 + with out brackets etc. Would take 200 or bug.

Also have an Eimac 4CX1500B that is a pull out with about 1000 hours ( I was told) it has been on the shelf for some time and I have no way to test it.  If some one is interested I will ship and you can test.  If the tube is good I would like to have $50 for It. If not you can keep it for a boat anchor or something.  Is that a dele or what. 73

May God Bless
Coop K0LVR