Heath Power Supply and other misc itesm FS

Ken Simpson W8EK at USA.NET
Sun Feb 28 14:12:32 EST 1999

For Sale:

Heath IP-27. It is a low voltage power supply, fully adjustable from
about 0.5 Volts to 50 Volts. It also has current limiting that is
built in and adjustable from a couple ma up to 1.5 amps. There is also
a nice large meter for measuring current or voltage. The supply is
"floating", so can be used for either plus or minus supplies. It is
the "Heath Brown" color. Manual included. $100 plus shipping from
Florida.

Top louvered cover.  Gray color.  I think this is off of the SB-104
power supply, and is typically removed when the supply is put inside
the speaker cabinet.  My memory may be wrong.  It could easily be for
something else. The top of the cover is about 9 1/4 inches wide, and 8
3/8 inches deep.  It is about 5 inches tall.   $ 6

After getting all of the pieces of the SB-101 that I parted out  a
couple of months ago taken care of, I find that I have just a couple
of parts left.  I should add that all of these were "spoken for"
originally, but the people have not followed through, so I am again
offering them for sale.

Actual LMO itself.  This is the tube type, and can be used in almost
all of the SB / HW series that uses the tube type (includes
SB-100,101, 300, 301, 400, 401, HW-100, etc.).  $ 20

The black dial portion that goes on the front of the LMO, and holds
the 2 lamps.  This is not the actual dial part, but the black
background for the 100 kHz part of the dial.  It includes the bracket
that attaches this mechanism to the top of the LMO.  $ 5

The lever arm in the dial mechanism, that goes behind the circular
dial, and has a lever arm that moves the 100 kHz portion of the dial
across its scale.  Includes the little nylon thing that goes in the
groove of the circular dial.  $ 6

Prices do not include shipping from Florida.

E-mail to W8EK at usa.net

Thanks.

73,

Ken, W8EK