SB-104A substitute PA transistors 417-831-1

Multi-Volti Devices multi-volti at SOFTHOUSE.COM
Sat Jan 9 01:15:54 EST 1999

Hello:

Posts on this topic led to my receiving a direct reply...not sure if he passed it on to the list, so here is the info I suggested via hearsay, and additional recommendations from Jordan, a list member here..

RTO Electronics has used MRF455A's in place of CD2664A when not available.

Jordan suggests MRF450A's as identical devices, physically and electrically.

Drivers would be a nice find, also. They seem to be scarcer and disproportionately costly.

Murray