Source for Electrolytic Capacitors

al winfrey awinfrey at IQUEST.NET
Sun Jan 10 18:48:29 EST 1999

Here is a good source for multi-section electrolytic caps:

http://www.agtannenbaum.com/parts.html

I do have one additional comment: Don't get too wild with choosing
capacitor values that are greater than the design calls for. The reason
is that a capacitor looks like a dead short momentarily until it charges
up. It was originally chosen with the electrical values of the rest of
the power supply in mind.  That means that increasing the capacitance
radically may cause the power supply to start blowing fuses and could
even pop the diodes and in reality buys you nothing.

Hope this helps.

73's

Al Winfrey - WA9HSL
(a keeper of the green)