R&R

Sandy Gerli angerli at ESSLINK.COM
Wed Jan 13 17:15:09 EST 1999

Hi,

There's been a lot of concern on the Reflector about Rob Hummel and R&R.
Well, I just spoke with him, and we had a great chat - nearly a half
hour!

He's caught up with printing many orders for back issues of the Journal,
and also his HW-100/101 compendium is finally ready as well. He and
Roberta have been away for a few days. He is going to work on getting
orders for paint taken care of, too.

The point is that Rob wants all of us to know that he's fine and is
getting things in order. He tells me he's amazed at the number of
effort to get the issues up to date, now that his printing machinery is
up and running much more smoothly.

He really appreciates all the concern that many of us have expressed
about him and his little business. Seems to me that he's a veritable
storehouse of valuable information about our good old green boxes. And,
I guess his supplies of restoration paint is getting to be important as
many of us are working to restore these radios.

I know this may sound like a commercial, but Rob's a great guy and I for
one really appreciate the resources he's made available. Let's support
him!

73,

--
Sandy Gerli, AC1Y
500 Country Club Road
E-Mail: angerli at esslink.com

Life Member: ARRL, QCWA
Collins Collectors Association
Hallicrafters Collectors Association

"Boatanchors are Ham Radio's living history!
Get in touch with 'em. Restore something! Smell that hot solder!
Sure beats booze. And, you can get up afterwards..."

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
To unsubscribe:  listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
and in body: signoff HEATH