Heathkit Receiver Power Cords

William Lockwood lockw at DSUPER.NET
Thu Jan 14 08:40:54 EST 1999

Hi Gang,

Before everybody rushed out buying these cords.....they will not fit the
Heath three prong receptacle as used on frequency counters, scalers and
other Heath equipment. The pin spacing is too wide. Take it from a guy who
found out the hard way. The catalog pictures look like exacly what is needed
but unfortunately they do not include measurements. I bought mine six months
ago and still have them sitting around collecting dust.

Best Regards, Bill

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
To unsubscribe:  listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
and in body: signoff HEATH