IO-102 Scope Manual

suzanne grandy sgrandy at STCLAIR.CC.MI.US
Mon Jan 18 18:53:54 EST 1999

Robin Hickman wrote:

> Does anyone have a manual or, failing that, a schematic for the Heath
> IO-102 Oscilloscope that they  are willing to photocopy and send to
> me?
> For the schematic, even a FAXed copy would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Robin Hickman
> VE7HMN

Robin,
Hi, I saw your request for a schematic on the IO-102. Your're in luck!!

My first scope was an IO-102, and I have the original manual and would
be glad to send you a copy of the schematic and theory section. Also, I
have conducted several service sessions on this scope and would be glad
to provide help if you would like- after all, advice is always free!

I picked up a second IO-102 a few years ago for a few dollars at a swap-
it was not working- ended up having an open resistor in the high voltage
circuit that drove the CRT. Not to difficult to track down. Now I have
two IO-102s, neither of which I use- just couldn't pass up a second one
for a few bucks!

Well, anyway, please e-mail me your address, and I'll get a copy out to
ya this week.

Your fellow Heathener,

Mark Grandy
Port Huron, Mi.