power cord quest

Gary H Harmon Jr gharmon at IDWORLD.NET
Tue Jan 19 10:22:00 EST 1999

My solution would be to remove the chassis socket, mount a piece of
aluminum plate inside the chassis using the original holes, drill a hole
in the middle, install a normal 3 wire cable through the hole with
appropriate mounting procedures, and then connect the wire inside.  Might
be necessary to add a terminal strip and maybe bypass capacitors.  Seems
like this would give a clean installation with no new holes.  Oh yes, keep
the chassis socket in case power cords show up.  :o)

Just one Heathkit lovers opinion......no charge.

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
To unsubscribe:  listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
and in body: signoff HEATH