FS SB-310 SWL Receiver

Ed Kotkiewicz ekotkie at EZL.COM
Sat Jul 3 22:53:16 EDT 1999

When I first got this radio, I almost stripped it for parts.  I
stopped because the chassis wiring and soldering job was very neat.
There were no tubes, front panel had three drilled holes, two switches
were shot.  I installed my tubes and lo and behold it worked.  So I
put it on the shelf.  Recently, I was able to acquire a front panel in
great shape and unbelievably, the two switches that had been fried.

I've put it all back together and turned on 40 meters a few minutes
ago and it was chuck full of solid signals.  This unit is in need of a
good alignment and three of the bands seem to have a hearing problem,
no doubt something small.  It has a new set of tubes, case, feet, no
power cord (two-prong non-polarized plug), no CW filter, and a copy of
the manual. The only mod that I have found is that someone took out
the 11 mtr xtal and installed  what looks like a 10mtr.  I will be
including the correct xtal for those purest out there.

Guy (and gals), I have too many things on the bench in need of my
attention (matter of fact, I can barely find my bench)

Asking $225 plus double wrapped shipping cost from the midwest near
St. Louis.

Come and get it.....

Ed

Sponsored by the City of Tempe