Misc Heath goodies FS

Ken Simpson W8EK at FDT.NET
Mon Jul 5 11:26:20 EDT 1999

I have a variety of Heath items available for sale:

Heath low voltage power supply. It is the Heath IP-27. It is a
low voltage power supply, fully adjustable from about 0.5 Volts to 50
Volts. It also has current limiting that is built in and adjustable
from a couple ma up to 1.5 amps. There is also a nice large meter for
measuring current or voltage. The supply is "floating", so can be
used for either plus or minus supplies. It is the "Heath Brown"
color. Manual included. $100

I also have the following Heath manuals available. All are in good
condition.

HN-31 "Cantenna" Dummy Load $ 4

IO-103 Five inch scope $ 12

GR-2000 TV Set $ 12
GR-2050 TV Set - Five book set $ 20
GRA-2000-1 TV Clock $ 3
GRA-601 TV Clock $ 6

"Troubleshooter"  (came with some of the Heath TV sets)   $ 4

After getting all of the pieces of the SB-101 that I parted out a
couple of months ago taken care of, I find that I have just one
part left.

The black dial portion that goes on the front of the LMO, and holds
the 2 lamps. This is not the actual dial part, but the black
background for the 100 kHz part of the dial. It includes the bracket
that attaches this mechanism to the top of the LMO. I think this is
the same on all of the SB series, so it will fit an SB-300, 301, 303,
400, 401, etc. $ 5

Prices do not include shipping from Florida.

Thanks.

73,

Ken, W8EK

Ken Simpson