Still Available

Ed Mosher wa8zvo at JUNO.COM
Fri Jul 9 22:16:50 EDT 1999

Fellow Heath Lovers,

I still have the following available, in case any of you have decided you
can't live without for one more day:

Silver front panel for Heathkit O-10 O'scope.  Black screening, slight
scratch.
        $20 postpaid

Heath ETI-7510 Digital Troubleshooting Course and Tools:
        Includes IC clips, Logic Probe and Logic Pulser, Course book. $50
ppd.

Sencore FE-21  FET Multimeter with test leads, manual.  Takes 2-9v and
'c' cell
        A '9' for condition.  Vintage  1974.   What's it worth?

All of the Fiebich gear is gone with exception of:  IA-1 Ignition
Analyzer, GD-51   Intercom unit (one only), CI-1020 Timing Light
w/manual,  partially disassembled.  I'm still taking offers.  There are
also a few parts and a bunch of tubes that I want to sort and test.

Also have these books, in LN condition:

 William Adney "Powering UP" book from Heath/Zenith User's Group
        $9 postpaid

49 Electronic 6-Volt Projects, D. Horn (Tab Books)
49 Electronic 12-Volt Projects, D.Horn, (Tab Books)
 Each sold for $15 new,  I'll take $20 for both postpaid.

Thanks for keeping Heath alive!

Ed Mosher
WA8ZVO at JUNO.COM         Formerly  "One of the Hams at Heath"

 **The most valuable "things" in our lives are not things! **

Sponsored by the City of Tempe

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov