HD-11 Q Multiplied Manual Needed

Carl Hyde cshyde at YAHOO.COM
Mon Jul 12 09:09:27 EDT 1999

Fellow Heathens:

I picked up an HD-11 Q-multiplier and need a copy of
the manual for which I will gladly remunerate for
postage and copying.  In the meantime I plugged it in
and it lites up.  It has a coax with an RCA male
connector on the end.  I have a SB-102 and SB-301
receiver.  Just for fun,  where does a Q-multiplier
connect to a heath receiver?

I also picked up the 301 at the same ham fest along
with a really nice SB-1000.  I would like the SB-401
to go with the receiver if anyone has a functional one
that is surplus to their needs.

Thanks in advance for your help.
===
Carl S.HYDE
W2CSH

Politics: From the Greek word Poli, meaning many and
the word tics, meaning blood sucking parasites.

"No man is safe while the congress is in session" (Will Rogers)

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov