[HeathKit] Needed: SB-301 frequency dial

Ed Richards k6uuz at JUNO.COM
Tue Jul 13 09:22:36 EDT 1999

Carl;
I don't have a dial, but don't give up on yours. I have saved some pretty
bad messes by the following method:
1. Sand area with #400 wet sandpaper.
2. Polish with rough polishing compound (Pep Boys-red can).
3. Polish with fine polishing compound (Pep Boys green can).
4. Finish off with jeweler's rouge in oil, if necessary.

Usually step 3 is enough.
Regards,
Ed Richards

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov