FS: HW-8, HWA-7-1 + Headset

Chuck W4MIL CEMILTON at AOL.COM
Sat Jul 24 14:28:56 EDT 1999

Hello all:

I have the above for sale for $ 140.00 (Conus) shipped to your QTH.

The transceiver looks brand new inside.  The top cabinet has a few minor
scratches.  The front panel is a "10".  This one still has the original rca
phono jack antenna terminal.  No extra holes anywhere.

The Power supply is easily a "9" out of "10" with just a few minor flecks of
paint missing on the edge of the cover.

The headset is two-tone color and appears to be a circa 60's variety.
Plastic earpieces and an adjustable metal band.  They work fine with the HW-8.

I have not had this on the air.  I did power it up and heard some 40M CW.  I
checked the output thru a Daiwa meter to a 50ohm dummy load.  RF Output
averaged 1.5 watts on each of the 4 Bands.

I have a copy of the schematic and parts of the manual.  Enough to service it
if needed.

Money Order only and will ship via USPS next day after receipt of $$$.

Thanks es 73 de W4MIL

Chuck

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov