WTB: Heathkit RF and/or AF signal generator

Doug Shields dcb at ECQUAL.NET
Sun Jul 25 14:13:44 EDT 1999

Hello All,
   I purchased an SB-104A Saturday.  It had almost no audio output.  Fortunately I have some spare boards and was able to find an audio board that works.  I would like to repair the original board.  I am short test equipment!  I would like to buy a Heathkit (what else?) RF signal generator and also an AF signal generator.  I would prefer working units but will consider others.  Please let me know what you have and your price.  I have some pieces for possible trade - let me know what you are looking for.  Thanks.  This is getting FUN again!

Doug  W4DAS