Low 6146 Prices

Carl Hyde cshyde at YAHOO.COM
Tue Jul 27 17:26:15 EDT 1999

This has been debated for years.  I have used the Ws
for some time in all types of gear and they work very
nice. My question is that I have never heard of this
company selling them.  Has anyone else dealt with
them?

--- "F. V. Encarnacion, Jr." <fvencar at NTPLX.NET>
wrote:
> Hi Paul,
>
> Sometime in the past year or so I posed a query to
> this list on what 6146
> type was best to use as a  replacement in the
> 400/401, 100/101, etc Tmtrs or
> Xcvrs.  I recall that the final word was that the
> ruggedized "W" is not
> equal to a "B."  Just thought I'd throw this out to
> the group so no one is
> disappointed.
>
> George

===
Carl S.HYDE
W2CSH

Politics: From the Greek word Poli, meaning many and
the word tics, meaning blood sucking parasites.

"No man is safe while the congress is in session" (Will Rogers)

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov