SB-102/SB-200 Glitch

CHRISTOPHER W. (Chris) BOONE cboone at EARTHLINK.NET
Sat Jul 31 08:49:17 EDT 1999

Relay in the SB200 is the culprit......sounds like it to me...
does any relay energize when you put the amp in operate?
It really should not until the SB102 xmits and its relay closes causing
the SB200 to go to xmit mode... hmmmmmm
try unplugging the control line between the SB102 and the 200
with the switch in Operate...if the rcvr returns to normal, you have
a problem in the keying ckt of the SB102...if the rcvr does NOT return,
then the problem is in the SB200

Chris
WB5ITT
(Green is good)