FS: HW-202 new parts

Tom V. TVAC at POSTOFFICE.WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Wed Jun 2 07:14:54 EDT 1999

I have a partially built HW-202 2m rig that I purchased hoping to
complete, but have discovered too many missing parts, so have decided to
offer it to someone who may have another 202 that needs parts or
cleaning up.  I have not inventoried all parts, but here is what I know
is NOT there:

-Some of the slug-tuned coils (looks like they were missing from the kit
and the original builder tryed to homebrew some.)
-The microphone
-The mounting bracket
-pushbutton switches
-Probably some other small parts.

The case and panels, mostly populated boards (less some coils, mentioned
above,) speaker, and knobs are present.  Drop me a note if your
interested in a particular part.

I am asking $35 plus shipping.  I also have the manual that I purchased
used, and will sell seperately for $12.

Thanks for reading,
Tom WA2CRG

Sponsored by the City of Tempe