SB-110A - Low xmt audio problem

Guy G. Giacopuzzi DDS ggg3dds at JS-NET.COM
Fri Jun 11 10:24:38 EDT 1999

I have an SB110A that had just came back from RTO prior to my purchasing
it..When I tested the rig into a Cantenna, I only got 50-60 watts out.
Over the subsequent years, I've asked other owners, and I haven't heard
anyone ever report more output; so this seems to be the typical
amount...I have not heard about the IF stage peaking problem...sounds
reminicent of the two-preselector-peak-problem that plagued
HW-100's,101's, and SB-100's,101's and 102's till they came out with the
little capacitor fix....

ggg
't

re....SB110A...