Heath Items for Sale

Steve Szabo WB4OMM SteveSzabo at AOL.COM
Sun Jun 13 17:27:11 EDT 1999

Clearing out my shack (Wife needs new furniture).  All items must go, no
reasonable offer refused!

Heath HW-7 Transceiver, with matching HW-7-1 Power Supply, Original Manual -
excellent conditions, just aligned, full output.  Dial readout worn some on
one end.  Works great!  $150.00 plus $10.00 shipping.

Heath HD-1418 Active Audio Filter - Mint Condition, with original manual.
$25.00 plus $5.00 shipping.

Heath HW-30 "Twoer" Lunchbox Transceiver.  Excellent condition, original
manual, plus I have a stack of brand new, never used replacement parts
(includes coils, caps, etc., bought from Heath before they went out of
business - also have a spare case in fair condition).  Also some spare tubes.
 $45.00 plus $6.00 shipping.

Heath HR-10B Receiver - Excellent condition, manual, plus some extra tubes,
just aligned, works excellent!  $65.00 plus $10.00 shipping.

Heath SA-5010 uMatic Key, with original manual.  Works great, mint condition.
 Memories work fine, like new condition.  $60.00 plus $5.00 shipping.

Heath HD-10 Electronic Keyer.  Good shape, works fine.  With manual.  $35.00
plus $5.00 shipping.

Heath IB-5281 RLC Bridge (Test Equipment).  No manual, got this at a Hamfest
this spring, I don't know if it works.  Selling for what I bought it for.
$18.00 plus $4.00 shipping.

Heath HW-16 Transceiver, with original manual, very good shape, some spare
tubes, works great, just aligned.  $75.00 plus $10.00 shipping.

Heath DX-60B Transmitter, great condition, just aligned.  With manual, $65.00
plus $10.00 shipping.

Heath HG-10B VFO, mint condition with manual and some spare tubes, aligned,
works great!  $75.00 plus $10.00 shipping.

All items must be sold!  If interested, the prices are negotiable (within
reason).  I would rather negotiate via e-mail direct, than play the e-Bay
auction game.  I have priced below what items are being sold on e-Bay.  Send
me an e-mail if you are interested in any of the items.  The shipping prices
are good for the Continental US (If more, I will pay difference).  All items
will be carefully packed for transit.  As with all Heath items, most are many
years old, so I can't provide any kind of guarantee.  However, I will state
all are working as described (unless other wise noted).

Thanks!  Steve Szabo WB4OMM

Sponsored by the City of Tempe

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov