Question About HR-10 Reciever - Help!

wa1vwl wa1vwl at GROLEN.COM
Sat Jun 19 19:07:26 EDT 1999

As I recall, the AVC is supposed to be switched OFF when the BFO is
turned on. The HR-10 doesn't have a product detector. It just couples
some of the BFO energy to the last IF stage. As you've probably noticed,
there is some S meter indication when the BFO is on. The HR-10 also
doesn't have voltage regulation so the oscillators are bound to be
"pulled" the current is being drawn.

Gerry/W1ID

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov