heathens: We sound like a group of Nurds! Huh

Marshall M. Dues mmdues at HAL-PC.ORG
Mon Jun 21 11:16:44 EDT 1999

Right on, Carl.

We also learned how to SPELL, how to construct grammatically correct
SENTENCES (beginning with a CAPITAL LETTER and ending with a PERIOD),
and, above all, we learned how to use a  S P E L L   C H E C K E R !!

Marshall M. Dues,  WB5MYO
Katy, Texas (Republic of Bubba - where most of us walk upright, and
                some of us actually wear shoes!)

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov