More Heathkit Parts for sale (NO Heathen remarks)

George Gleim george at QNQ.COM
Mon Jun 21 16:47:19 EDT 1999

Greetings fellow Keepers of Green,

I have two more items that I would like to offer.

The first is a used but in good condition plate cap for a 6146.  It is
made of ceramic and has a 'M' so I guess it is a James Millen product.
The ceraminc has a nice, glossy glaze on it and it would for sure dress
up an older Heathkit that uses a single 6146 as a final amp.

$4.00 mailed via U.S.P.S

And, what I believe is the tune air variable capacitor from a DX-20
transmitter.  The part is used but in very nice shape.  The Heathkit
Part Number stamped on the frame is 26-9  Perhaps someone can use this?
$10.00 mailed via U.S.P.S

I have the power transformer from a Heathkit HR-1680 receiver.  Used,
but I tested it and it works fine.  This transformer has either 110 or
220 primary and a single secondary of about 25 vac.  Heathkit part
number 54-915 and/or 549-8006
$12.00 mailed via U.S.P.S

Used, but in great shape, ceramic tank intuctor from an SB-401.  Would
with taps for 10, 15, 20, 40, and 80 meters.  Heathkit part number
40-548.  drop an email if you need to know the dimensions.
$7.00 mailed via U.S.P.S

Thanks and very best regards,

George

Sponsored by the City of Tempe