WTB manual.

Doc Bogner dbogner at CLAND.NET
Sat Jun 26 10:09:48 EDT 1999

Hi, Don. Tannenbaum's has the owner's manual for the IT-21, although
it looks like they only have one copy which is missing pages 29 and
30. You can check further here:

        http://www.agtannenbaum.com/h_cat.html

If you don't have a tube data manual, Tannenbaum's also has that one.
It's also currently listed on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120363108

Hope this helps.

Doc

On Sat, 26 Jun 1999 06:45:03 -0400, you wrote:

>To any & all Heath experts: Still searching for a owners manual for a
>Model IT-21
>Tube Checker. My question now is: Are there significant differences
>between the
>Models IT-17, IT-21 and IT-27 or is it mostly paint color? I've turned up
>a book for the IT-27 but hesitate to buy before I know whether it is ok
>for the IT-21. Never before had any problem finding Heath manuals but
>this one hasen't been as easy. Also, I'd like
>to find a couple of old Heath catalogs-one from around 1957, another
>around 1965.
>Thanks to all & 73 Don W8WOJ

Sponsored by the City of Tempe

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov