HW-101 parts

Ed Kotkiewicz ekotkie at EZL.COM
Sat Jun 26 21:36:51 EDT 1999

Well, I had a guy on the reflector hold me up for three weeks and then
backed out on buying the all of these parts at a great bulk price.
Need to make some space fellows, everything must go.  Its all nicely
packed in one box and ready for an address lable.  Make me a deal.

Case, side lettering good, Heath green without crinkle, a few minor
chips,  $10

Faceplate, nice clean lettering, no “extra holes” $25

SSB Filter

Modulator circuit board, clean, no tubes $10

RF Driver Circuit Board, clean, no tubes $10

Audio Circuit Board, clean, no tubes, no xtmr $7

IF Circuit Board, clean, no tubes $10

Function and Meter slide switches, clean $3

AF Gain control w/pwr sw, clean $5

RF-Gain with SSB/CW sw control, clean $7

Band switch,clean and ready to install $10

Mic/CW Level control, clean $7

Meter, 407-99, removable front red lens, clean $8

Filter selection switches, mounted on bar, clean $6

Rotary Switch Detent (see figure 8-13B) clean $3

Pre-selector and final drive shafts, clean $4

Switch boards, on the bottom of the chassis, $3 each

Bottom, right chassis bar with 5 controls, clean $6

High Voltage cage parts, no tubes, tube sockets removed with all parts
attached. make an offer on what you need.

All controls and switches have been DeOxit’ed. The boards have
basically been cleaned ad are ready for installation.  Loose hardware
is available.   Will give a better deal on bulk buy’s, or make me an
offer I can’t refuse

Does not include shipping.( either that or twist my arm......grin)

Ed

Sponsored by the City of Tempe

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov