FS: SB-300, SB-400

Doug Shields dcb at ECQUAL.NET
Fri Mar 5 21:50:18 EST 1999

Hello,
    I must clear out some space in the shack.  For sale are some of my prime pieces.  Prices do not include shipping from Stuart, Florida  34996.  I may consider trades of nice SB-6xx accessory items.

1. SB-300 HF Receiver.  Has SSB, CW, and AM filters.  100% electrically.  Recently aligned.  Cosmetically probably an 8 to 8.5.  The original filter cap was removed and replaced with smaller caps mounted under the chassis.  Very well done.  Original manual  $130.00
2. SB-400 HF Transmitter.  Has full Crystal Pack for independent transmit operation.  Electrically 100%.  Recently aligned.  Cosmetically 8.5  Original manual.  $130.00

$250 for both with cables to connect everything together.  Really prime units that I am sure will please you.

Doug W4DAS