Heath QSL

James D. Mayfield kb9bnr at REVEALED.NET
Wed Mar 24 22:39:37 EST 1999

If you want to see this QSL that Ken has been talking about it is at
http://home.revealed.net/qste/rigs/sb.jpg
Someone else tried to post it on the web, but the address he provided had a
typo in it. I compressed and cropped this file down to a reasonable size
74k, so it wont take long to load it.

Dave

At 08:42 PM 3/24/99 -0500, you wrote:
>This is the second major mailing of this file. Many of you said you would
>post it somewhere for general downloading -Please do and put a note on the
>reflector of its whereabouts. Tnx
>
>I have got the file size down with a PCX file that still provides good
>lettering and graphic definition. I had tried several export conversions
>from Corel5. While they all produced a smaller file, when I brought them
>back in to other common programs there was ragged lettering and severe loss
>of graphic quality. This prints pretty good from either MS photo editor or
>windows imaging. All my printing has been done with laser and inkjet
>printers.
>
>ken K8PAO
>Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\sb2.PCX"

Dave Mayfield KB9BNR
Personal Web Page
http://home.revealed.net/qste/bnr/index.html

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov