Heathkit QSL Cards

Ed Curran sandys1 at IX.NETCOM.COM
Thu Mar 25 18:49:25 EST 1999

Hi Fellow Heathens,
About a month ago I ran out of qsl cards and didn't really find any samples
that I liked all that much. I also thought that is would be great to have a
picture of a heathkit on my qsl.

I ended up making my own with the kind help of the list members sending me
and advising me where to get pictures. Thanks again especially to Ray, but
also to all that helped.

I used wb8rcr's qsl maker program, which is available at
http://members.tm.net/jjmcd/qslmake.htm

I print them out on my inkjet as I need them.

I know that probably isn't the most effiecent or cheapest way, but I really
like how them came out, and at the current time I don't need that many at a
time, so it works well for me.

The program will even allow you to enter qso info that you want to print on
the card.

Just thought I would pass on another idea on how to make up some heathkit
qsls

73 es gud luck, Ed WA9YYF

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
To unsubscribe:  listserv at listserv.tempe.gov