Items FS

K4KGW k4kgw at MINDSPRING.COM
Mon Mar 29 09:40:19 EST 1999

The following items are for sale as is, all sales final.  UPS ground
shipping from ZIP 30078 to your QTH is extra.  The last time I listed
something with an asking price, someone took exception to the price, so
these items are not priced.  You set the price by making an offer.  I
will hold the list open for offers thru 5 PM Eastern Time on Friday
April 2.  Successful offerers will be notified NLT 5 PM Saturday April
3.

SB-104A with HP-1144 Power Supply,SB-644Remote VFO and Heath Desk Mike.
I am the second owner.  Rig is cosmetically immaculate and has been my
main rig since 1993.  VOX went out two months ago.  Haven't fixed it
because I don't use it.  Includes original Assembly and Operation
Manuals, schematics, etc.  Shipped in three boxes, two weighing
approximately 35 lbs. and one about 12 lbs.
Will not sell separately.

SB-104A with HP-1144 Power Supply and Heath desk mike.  Doesn't work on
10 meters.  May have other problems. It was in regular use and worked
fine from 1994 until about a year ago.  I don't have time any more to
repair equipment.  Cosmetics are immaculate on this one, also.  With
original Assembly and Operation Manuals.  Shipped in two boxes weighing
about 35 pounds each.  Not sold separately.

Heath BE-1 Battery Elinator. Works buy physically rough inside. Wiring
cracking with age.  Meter pointer missing.  Case had considerable rust,
some of which has been removed.  Sanded and painted appliance white
color. Dents in case. Hand-drawn schematic; no manual.  15 pounds.

Heath GD-1 Grid Dipper.  Fair physical condition.  Works.  Home-made UHF
coil; other coils original. No mods.  Photocopy of manual. About 5
pounds.

Heath HM-102 Wattmeter.  Very clean.  Works when reading SWR but not
when reading power.  With copy of manual. 5 pounds.

Heath IM-102 Digital Meter. Unit lights up, digits change at random,
read some on OHMS mode. Don't have necessary equipment to calibrate it.
Cosmetically nice.  Original manual. 10 lbs.

Heath IT-18 Transistor Checker. Large meter.  Read direct Beta in two
ranges.  Does leakage measurement of transistors and diodes, positively
identifies NPN/PNP types. Portable with 1 D cell, included. Very clean
unit with original manual.  4 lbs.

Heath SG-6 RF Signal Generator.  Cabinet painted close to original
gray.  Front panel has tiny spots where paint has flecked off, but dial
markings are perfectly readable.  Extra binding post installed in upper
right hand corner of front panel.  Many new parts inside...works fine.
With copy of manual.  7 pounds.

Heath V-5.  Early VTVM.  Very clean except slight yellowing of plastic
meter cover.  Cabinet repainted with Rustoleum Sage Green, which is very
close to the SB-104 light green color. Original manual.  5 pounds.

Heath VC-2 Voltage Calibrator.  Cabinet repainted as above on the V-5.
Small dents in cabinet top.  Several flecks of something on the front
panel.  Very clean otherwise inside and out.  Nicely constructed.  With
manual.  5 pounds.

NON-HEATH ITEMS;

Eico Model 717 Electronic Keyer (Tubes), with manual.  Looks as new.  15
lbs.

Fluke Model 873A AC/DC Differential Voltmeter.  Very clean.  Works. This
is a lab instrument.  With manual, less AC cord.  17 lbs.

Hickock Model 532 Tube Checker.  Has seen considerable use.  Big and
heavy. Made to sit on its own table or on the workbench.  Sloping
front.  Meter sticks but it is working.  About 35 pounds shipping
weight. With manual.

Hickock Model 1600 VTVM.  With all probes, including the RF Probe. Looks
like this might have been Hickock's answer to the Hewlitt-Packard
HP-410. Cabinet shows use.  Works.  No manual.  10 lbs.

Kenwood TR-7600 2-meter Transceiver.  Been using this for a base unit,
but now have replaced it.  Display tends to lock up on digits
"8.888.5."  With matching hand mike and copy of manual.  No power
supply.  Runs on 13.8 VDC.  10 lbs.

Model TS-352B/U Military multimeter made in mid-70s.  Never used since
being refurbished at Sacramento, CA Army depot.  Complete with all
probes, attachments, case and original operation and maintenance
manuals.  This baby will measure up to 5,000 volts!  I've never used it
because I can't find the 3 BA-30 4.5 volt batteries it uses.  One could
doubtless rig some other way of supplying this voltage.  20 lbs.

Uniden UST-1000 Satellite Receiver.  Very clean. Untested.  No
documentation.  Can't remember where I bought this (or why, for that
matter).  10 lbs.

THESE ITEMS SHIPPED ONLY TO LOWER 48 STATES.

Thanks and I hope you find something you need on this list.  I no longer
have time to work on the old stuff, and I have duplicates of much of
this equipment.  I have replaced the SB-104As with a Kenwood TS-930, so
don't need the Heaths any more, either.

73,

Keith

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov