HW101

Edward Strungis ed.strungis at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Tue Mar 30 13:46:09 EST 1999

I am a newbie to both radio and heath. Just bought a HW101 with power supply. On the RF gain control there is a SSB/CW filter switch that seems to be frozen. I did'nt want to force it. I don't have a manual yet. Anyone have any suggestions? Also when I received I found a small 9 pin plastic connector that does not seem to be attached to anything (The connecting wires were cut back) It seems to fit in a small cutout dead center on the back. Any info would be greatly appreciated.