For Sale: Heath SSB/CW transceivers

J. Douglas Hensley nfmk at JUNO.COM
Tue May 4 19:28:32 EDT 1999

I have two transceivers now for sale by Heathkit.  Both were bought
as factory built units and are from estates:

Factory built Heathkit HW-101: 5 band SSB/CW transceiver,
80 - 10 meters, from estate.  No power supply or manual in sale.
Physical condition is as a 10; unit does not show any signs of use.
Cosmetics absolutely perfect although it does have silent key's
callsign engraved on chasis. This transceiver and a nice Heath
amplifier (one as new SB-200 is available) will give you the perfect
single user Heath station of the times.  $250 plus shipping.

Factory built Heathkit SB-104: 5 band SSB/CW transceiver,
80 - 10 meters, from estate.  No power supply or manual in sale;
Physical condition is 9.5 if not a 10.  On dummy load all bands load
and output fine; currently on air on 75 MARS SSB and 40 meters CW
using a trap doublet.  AMTOR/Packet friendly; stable as a rock;
Cosmetics are also absolutely wonderful.  My call sign in window, you
would need to change.  Used this side by side with a Drake TR7 and
you could not prefer one over the other.  Great performer as is the
HW-101.
$350 plus shipping.

73,  Doug  -=NFMK=-
zip- 70806