Where to get HV caps

Steve Harrison ko0u at OS.COM
Tue May 11 19:27:33 EDT 1999

At 03:45 PM 5/11/99 -0500, Don wrote:
>A while back, I inquired and someone gave me some places I could order
>HV caps from. Well, I had to reformat my disc, so I lost the info. I
>need 4 ea. .015 @ 3 KV, and 2 ea. .5 @ 1.2 KV. These arent hard and
>fast, for example, I could use a couple of .01 in parrallel to answer
>for the .015, and the 1.2KV caps could actually be replaced with 1KV
>units.
>If anyone knows any sources of small quantities, I would appreciate it,
>and this time, I'll write it down on paper :)

Among the other sources mentioned earlier (and no, I don't remember who all
they were, either!), I noted today that my new Hosfelt catalog has some
nice low-capacitance HV caps cheaply (buck or so apiece). I forgot to look
to see if there's a minimum order, though. This particular catalog is a
sorta pinkish color, and the caps I saw were about in the middle of the
catalog. There were both some interesting disc ceramics and some tubular
types.

73, Steve K0XP

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
To unsubscribe:  listserv at listserv.tempe.gov