ID-1290 Weather Station

John Campbell r3campbell at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed May 12 15:50:28 EDT 1999

I think you will find you will find that the problem is being caused by a
shorted reed switch. Measure across each switch while slowly rotating the
wind direction magnet, and you should be able to tell which switches are
opening and closing properly. I also have an ID-1290 and this is a common
problem. The biggest problem nowadays would be to find a source for the reed
switches. Anybody else out there have any ideas??
                                Thanks.......John   <w8jnc>

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
To unsubscribe:  listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
and in body: signoff HEATH